Thursday, 16 August 2012

How To Smash Through Fear Every Time



As someone who faces fear head-on in my daily working life, I believe I’m highly qualified to advise on fear coping strategies that work.  This means I can show YOU exactly how to smash through any fear-based challenges that are holding you back in life, keeping you from achieving your dreams.

Hi, my name is Curtis Rivers and I’m an award winning Hollywood Stuntman and Guinness World Record holder.  I also help people through my books, seminars and speaking engagements.

In todays blog, I wanted to help you realize that nearly all of the things that hold us back in life, are fear based.

Thursday, 2 August 2012

The Secret Used By Only 5% of the Population


Why Do Just 5% of the Population Earn 95% of the Wealth – While 95% Fight For the Remaining 5%?

Those figures may seem alarming if you’ve not seen them before, but they are real, based on U.S. statistics.  In still developing countries the figures are much worse.

What we’re saying here, is that 5% of the population are successful, earning the vast majority of the money.  Logically, this means 95% of the population could be deemed ‘unsuccessful’, struggling to simply pay their bills each month and squirrel away enough for one vacation per year if they’re lucky.

If you’re in that 95% of people, the good news is – there IS a solution.

There IS a formula.